About Our School
Who We Are
Cleburne Adventist Christian School is a church operated, multi-grade elementary school providing Bible-based educational services to young people from Cleburne and its surrounding communities. Our unique size and multi-grade structure allow us to provide students with a sense of belonging and safety, as well as a nationally accredited curriculum.
The mission of Cleburne Adventist Christian School is to help students know Jesus as their personal Savior and to achieve academic excellence.
We believe that to accomplish our mission, it is important to address the spiritual, mental, physical and social development of each of our students. We believe that the Holy Scriptures and Spirit of Prophecy play an integral role in each of these areas.
- To provide Bible study and worship experiences that will help students recognize God as their personal friend and Savior.To help students develop Christian character traits, strong moral values and positive work ethics for now and eternity.
- To challenge students to always strive to do their personal best.
- To challenge students to become life-long learners and develop their academic skills to their personal best.
- To prepare students to serve as leaders in their community by developing a sense of civic responsibility through service.
- To train students to develop self-discipline that will help them to reach their own life-long goals.
Why Choose CACS?
Bible-based Christian Instruction
Fully accredited curriculum
Certified teaching staff
Community service and outreach experiences
Hands-on learning opportunities
Low student-to-teacher ratio
Whole-child education for spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional growth
Safe and secure environment
Hot lunch program
After school care (based on demand)